In the case of damaged or defective products, Klipa will arrange collection free of charge. Klipa must be notified by the customer within 7 days of delivery.
In the case of buyers remorse or unwanted items, Klipa will arrange collection from the customer and will attract a charge of R99. This return must be logged with Klipa within 7 days. If you have changed your mind on a purchase we will exchange your item or refund your original method of payment provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days (inclusive) from the date of purchase.
- You produce your original invoice (receipt) when you return the item
- The item is in original saleable condition:
- With all original tags and any sewn labels still attached
- In an unworn, unopened and unused state
- A return form is completed and accompanies your item(s) being returned
- In original packaging
If you are not able to comply with these requirements, Klipa reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund on change of mind items. Klipa will not accept a bank statement as proof of purchase.